Selling or buying a home is one of life’s biggest decisions. The foundation of the Larose real estate team is based on a strong belief in ‘our client’s needs come first’. For us, the most satisfying feeling is the knowledge that we have been instrumental in helping our clients make the best real estate choice for their family.
The Larose team has been assisting clients for almost 20 years with their real estate needs and we can be counted on for our sound advice, expertise, unsurpassed market knowledge and client focused approach.
*Review our complete list of services below
- Complimentary & Confidential Home Evaluation
- Team Approach - WE Cover all details
- Preparing YOUR PROPERTY - Network of preferred partners/trades
- Staging -Complimentary staging consult / accessorizing to maximize the value of your home
- Pre-Home Inspections
- Complimentary Home Cleaning services
- Branding - A Custom strategy for your home
- In House Marketing team
- Professional Photographer & Videographers
- Custom Floorplans & Virtual Photo Tours
- Professionally designed & printed property brochures
- ‘Coming Soon’ program - E-blast to our exclusive database
- Just Listed Mailer
- Agent Preview - E-blast to our exclusive database
- Targeted ‘Open House program’
- Online presence - includes video tours - social media channels,Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo
- Drone Photography
- International targeted ads to maximize exposure to the right buyers
- In House real estate lawyers
- Keller Williams preferred partnerships with CIBC & RBC Mortgage advisors
- Listed on Keller Williams International website with access to over 175,000 agents and their clients worldwide
- Relocation Services
- Inside sales prospecting the Larose buyer database
- Access to Larose Exclusive ‘Client Zone’ website for instant feedback
- Professional in house team handles all legal and fiduciary duties
- Experienced Negotiators - We represent your interests and deliver results
Buying a home? We will take the time you deserve to educate you about current market conditions, assist with the pre-approval process, closely analyze your wants and needs and guide you to homes that match your criteria. We also have programs to give you access to properties not yet on MLS. Our experienced sales representatives represent your interests only, and negotiate hard for your family.
The difference is in the details. Call us today and put the power of our experienced, client focused team on your side and receive the care and attention you deserve through every step of the process.
At the Larose Team, We’re not #1, you are.
As the temperature heats up in the GTA, we can’t say the same for the real estate market. “Good properties in coveted neighborhoods are selling close to asking – but we aren’t seeing the same bidding wars here in Mississauga as they are in the downtown core” says Kevin Larose of the Larose Team. Buyers are definitively taking advantage of an uncertain climate as low ball bids become more prevalent.
Treb stats for May in Mississauga reported a 29% in drop in unit sales compared to last year and a 44% decline in new listings, both signals that many people are still on the fence waiting for evidence of a recovery of what they perceive to be a weak market here in the GTA.Sales to new listings ratio is back to a balanced 50.2% and the number of months of supply is 2.3 - which is normal for this time of year.
While the stress test imposed this year by Canada’s banking regulator has reduced the amount that borrowers qualify for, it has also brought with it an air of caution and “deals are harder to put together’ says Kevin. We are seeing borrowers look at alternative lenders and variable rates are still quite low.” It’s a hardworking market right now and we are doing everything we can to get buyers to the table. Putting deals together in these tight markets takes skill and experience” adds Kevin.
Talk to us if you are looking to sell- we have buyers waiting for the right property.
Call (905) 278-7355 or email [email protected]
***June stats to be added shortly***
YEAR OVER YEAR - MAY SEES CONDO AVERAGE PRICE UP 4.9%
There was a time when it wasn’t uncommon to hear skepticism about the condo boom in Mississauga and the around the GTA. But now in 2018, it doesn’t look like the condo market in Mississauga is experiencing a crash that some predicted.
As low-rise home prices have gone up, so has demand for more affordable housing, especially condo units, which have become the new ‘starter home’ in many corners of the GTA.
In May, apartment style condominiums’ average sale price was up 4.9% to $434,915 compared to $414,745 a year before. Condominiums were the only housing type to see an increase in price.
There were 254 condominium sales in May 2018 compared to 332 condominium sales in May of last year, and the amount of listings was lower, with 437 new listings compared to 608 new listings from the previous May.
Call us today and put the power of our experienced, client focused team on your side and receive the care and attention you deserve through every step of the process.
LIVE IN THE SOUTH MISSISSAUGA COMMUNITIES?
Download our June/July Newsletter to see TREB's community stats for number of houses sold, average price, says on market, and sale-to-list price.
Don't live in one of these areas? We can still provide you with up to the minute market stats. Visit homesoldprices.com to get started!